A NEXT STEP TO THE PERFECT LIVEABORD
The 46 reinforces the fundamentals that have made the brand a hedonist and generous sailing reference: freedom and audacity, gentle lifestyle and innovation, so many beliefs that are expressed in a style that Patrick le Quément has strengthened and harmonised through every new birth.
VPLP design’s office accomplished the perfect balance between the different living spaces.
The 46 combines modular front and aft cockpits, a complete cooking area at the back, a practical and safe access to the sea, still giving Nauta Design large volumes in the salon to fully express themselves.
With its double access, the Flybridge is dedicated both to manoeuvring and relaxing. The centred helm station offers protection and visibility. For even more comfort, different solar protections are possible: a folding cabriolet or a rigid Bimini.
On catamarans of this size, the dinghy hoist system is usually a simple offer. On this 46 it is possible to choose either a classic stainless steel davits or an electrical hydraulic platform. This last option offers an easier access to the water while offering a new living space at the back of the boat.
Designed by Nauta design, the inside embraces a refined, elegant and functional style.
The owner suite is generous and equipped with an island bed for an optimal comfort.
The other cabins also adopt impressive volumes, in particular the front cabin where the bed is now as comfortable and spacious as the aft cabins.
The amazing life quality on-board is guaranteed by careful finishing and interior lighting
No borders between inside and outside thanks to a large sash bow window in the front: a great connexion between front cockpit and salon.
Easy and performing sailing
Seaworthiness and performance are key words on the 46
- A larger sail plan that increases the sail area / displacement ratio
- A mast moved back in line with impressive VPLP design racing results, providing a very high aspect ratio
- Together with a shorter boom and a self-tacking jib, the 46 offers to trim the mainsheet car through an electrical Flatwinder
- A very long J offering the choice of very performing downwind sails
- Architects: VPLP design
- Exterior design: Patrick le Quément
- Interior design: Nauta Design
- Length over all: 13.99 m / 45'11''
- Beam: 7.96 m / 26'10''
- Draft: 1.3 m / 4'3''
- Mast clearance: 23.987 m / 78'8''
- Light displacement (EEC): 16.6 t / 36,603 Lbs
- Sail area: 140.1 m² / 1,507 sq. ft.
- Full-batten mainsail: 87 m² / 936 sq. ft.
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 89.6 m² / 965 sq. ft.
- Engine (std): 2 x 45 à 2 x 57 CV CR / 2 x 45 to 2 x 57 HP CR
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 520 l / 2 x 137 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 300 l / 2 x 79 US gal
- No. Of berths: 6 à 12 / 6 to 12
- EC certification: A: 12, B: 14, C: 20, D: 30